“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions”- Rainer Maria Rilke
Honestly, you would think that I am as strong as one of those men that participate in Lumberjack wars. For the past 6 months it seems I have been shoveling some pretty weighted emotions over my shoulders. Now that the pile has been expanded to in size to the point where it touches my back, I can not toss anything else over without it landing right back on top of my shoulders. So that leaves me covered in the mess that I have earnestly been throwing behind me...
Today I am thankful for two beautiful Christians as parents. Who nurtured me with an environment of love, nurture, opportunities to learn, and tremendous support. I love you Mom and Dad.
Regular Blogging will resume tomorrow. I have a test to study for, and I'm looking to Blogspot to soak up some of the procrastination.
Polka Dot Love from shopriffraff.com
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment