This morning I got home at 2 am to my parents house. They had kindly volunteered to keep Fletcher last night while I was babysitting. OH MY GOSH, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL. A week and two days ago , my parents surprised me at my apartment with the new love of my life..
Meet Fletcher William McDaniel. He will be 10 weeks on Monday and is a pure bred Boykin Spaniel. He is named after our lake and my mom suggested the name and I think it fits so well. Have you ever heard of that joke that people look like their pets. Well, he has little curly ears, and will be curly around his neck when he gets to be bigger. What a coincidence! I have curly hair! I know, weird that I would admit to looking like my dog, but he is just the cutest wittle thing I have ever laid eyes on and I am so in love with him. Reason 1 I decided to start blogging again. This will help me keep up with his growth into a 45 pound, duck hunting machine!
Today I went to church with the rents, at a wonderful meal- mom had 4 Paula Dean recipes- napped with Fletcher and Mom, played in our lake with Fletcher and then came back to little rock.
On the way home I heard this song. I can remember hearing it since I was really young at Good Friday Services. It brings me to tears every time and is such a sweet reminder of my innocent faith as a child. The video is kind of graphic, hide the image and just listen to the song, dummies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTW2Dw3P6N4
Love y'all. Have a great Mondey...
-linds
Polka Dot Love from shopriffraff.com
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment