So if I am a new "blogger", where exactly am I to begin "blogging"- as in what time period? Do i begin with last night, the past week, beginning of graduate school, graduation of college....How far back in my history am I supposed to dig so that a reader can grasp a picture of where I am at this moment. Realistically speaking, I don't think it makes one single ounce of difference. So I guess I will start with today.
Slept in. Should have gone to get communion at church so that my week starts off on a good note, but sleeping in was such a necessity to me. find that pressing the snooze button has gotten a hole of me and I would consider it one of my larger deficits at the moment. The truth is, once my feet hit the floor I am completely ready to function. As if I am getting quality sleep anyways with the alarm sounding every 10 min. anyways?!?! Packed a bag and loaded up my text books and computer to come to my parents for the night. Managed to get about 25% of my school to do list complete. I am completely hesitant to admit that. Between the failed effort to go to church, record of pressing the snooze button, and laziness when it comes to school work I am really painting the picture of a real mess- far from the southern belle title I have given myself. Maybe I began this blog on the wrong day. Maybe I should just stop here and continue tomorrow. I am feeling a normal day coming on.
Decision made, terminating this session
Polka Dot Love from shopriffraff.com
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment