Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I sat down to blog yesterday. And I sat down to blog Sunday. But somehow, there was too much to tell and it was VERY overwhelming. So now, I am using the blogging task to put off a much needed run.

Christmas this year brought me a boat full of mixed emotions.
Ashley, Clint, Tommy, Chris, Reed, and Cody are coming to spend New Year's Eve with Austin, Elisabeth, and me. They should be on the road in two hours. Can not wait. I miss Ashley so much. She brings me back down to level ground when I seem to get too caught up in the emotions of daily life. Looking forward to making many memories with her. And EBeth too.

Can't believe I still have a week and a half before starting school again. Ready? Hm, ask me that in a week. For now I am just enjoying every minute, of every day, focused on number one- ME!

Hope you all had a great Christmas! And have a great New Year's Celebration.
Linds

0 comments: