Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Recap


So, after showing up for my test 10 minutes late, I finally kicked off the weekend in style. The details of tardiness to the test are now unimportant. I'm so embarrassed about my l time frame mix-up, that I am attempting to shove the mistake down the garbage disposal of mistakes.
AP's birthday was Friday, so the girls all gathered at my house for pre-dinnner drinks and Aps before heading out. Here is a pic of AP and I:


Saturday I slept in and basically lounged in my VS Gumdrop PJs ALL DAY. YES ALL DAY! It was beyond fabulous. I have waited for the 12 hour lounge/veg fest for an entire semester. I made up for it yesterday though.
After church I headed to Kroger to get ingredients for some fabulous Red Velvet Cookies. Some friends from LA were in town for a wedding; they stopped by conveniently in time to try some cookies. EBeth came and picked me up and we headed to NLR for a Sigma Kappa Alumni Christmas Party. CRAZY LADIES. It was so fun to hear their stories of pledging, boozing, dramatizing, etc... I came home with the cutest serving dish and bowl. "Dirty" Santa was actually quite clean and everyone walked away with cute gifts. However, there was a Santa picture that was passed around more than a few times. EBeth and I-being of the younger generation i guess- were the only two who didn't try to snatch it up. I kept thinking "Kirklands people, Kirklands. I'm sure there is more than one that was made. "
Mom cooked chili last night so I went home and enjoyed some parental time. Studied a little for my last final, and watched the season premier of Keeping up with the Kardashian's. This morning I went and watched Alex. Laura took Jackson to go have tubes put in, and Adenoids taken out. Can you believe this?: they were home by 11 am!!! I remember when I had tubes and adenoids, they kept me overnight. But I think that was like 17 years ago. Mom and I are taking them to see the lights on the Benton square on Thursday night. Can't wait! It will be lots of fun! Pictures to come
Make it a great day!- Linds

0 comments: