What was my new years resolution for 2009?- To get all of my Christmas sopping finished by the 10th of December. For the 23rd year of my life I have yet to follow through on a NYR. It's not that I haven't tried. And it's certainly not my lack of motivation to go shopping, because I have seemed to frequent the mall just as much as a drunk frequents the bar. It's merely this- INDECISIVENESS. I circle the store, again, and again, and again, trying to pick out the perfect gift for whomever I may be buying for.
I do have portions of my list knocked off, but those were the easiest ones- E., Dayna, my dad (surprisingly) , my cousin A, her boyfriend,. But as far as my mom is concerned- NATA, Mary- I got nothin', my speechies- stuck there too, and Uncle Steve- I might as well just give in a gift-card him. Any ideas?- not that anyone really reads this anyways.
A&P test in an hour, fifteen. My brain just can't hold anymore information. Seriously. Just 5 minutes ago I walked back to my bathroom to retrieve some nail polish, and brought back a teasing comb instead?!? Last night I dreamed that my mom lost her voice so we took her to the ER and the doc. asked ME to tell him what was wrong. Not that I couldn't, I probably could. But the fact that I am dreaming about Laryngeal Innervation , and the fact that I can remember I was dreaming about it, is enough for my brain to say, "Alright, I freakin' get it, already!!!!"

0 comments:
Post a Comment