What I meant by "I don't have a baby to blog about" simply means what it says, and DOES not imply that I want one. My cousin told me blogging was only for families- husbands and wives, with kids, etc... I have none of these, but I am still choosing to blog.
Truth be told, for me, blogging is personal. The purpose is not so that I can tack my achievements on a big billboard for everyone to feel obligated to pat me on the back for (if I wanted to do that, I would turn to Facebook "updates" and Twitter "updates") Blogging is therapeutic for me. Have you ever settled down at night, and the thought "what the hell did I do today?" runs though your mind. Not every night, but often it does for me. When I blog, I get to reflect on the day- the good and the bad. Sorting through the day's events gives me fulfillment, it allows me to survey my mistakes, it allows me to see that the little things weren't all that important at the time. Most of all it serves as a consistent reminder, when looking back at the days and the weeks, of how truly blessed I am.

0 comments:
Post a Comment