My new taste obsession: Hummus
My new taste in music: Anya Marina
My new distraction: Stocktrade.com
My new rejection: taking "we'll see" as an answer, persistence is key
My new exception: going to grab a beer in a fleece and a hat, minus make-up (because I did tonight)
My new accomplishment: getting from the bed, out of my door, dressed professionally, in 34 minutes flat...
My new favorite combo: Venti Pike, 2 SNL, steamed skim (not cold)
My new exception: Letting the Pepe- whom I am severely allergic to- cuddle up beside me while I sleep
My new favorite spring combo: Cantaloupe
My new weakness: finally getting the hello you have been waiting on for what-seems-like an eternity
My new determination: Phonetics Perfection next Monday
My new tolerance: unpleasant coworkers
My new outlook:Glass 3/4 Full, all day, each day....
Polka Dot Love from shopriffraff.com
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment