Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WHY AM I NOT asleep???

exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how i feel. i actually could've/should've gone to bed at 9.
can we press rewind
okay scratch that. wouldn't want to relive any part of this day

Last night I left my grocery list in E.'s car after going to Maumelle. She scanned it at work first thing and then sent a PDF copy my way. Now that's true bestie love, right there. After my morning at Cloverdale MS, I officially broke the seal I had placed over the Cantrell Kroger. I knew that HC Kroger wouldn't have the specific food items I was in desperate need of. Two-wheels into the parking lot I knew why I had put a personal ban on the place. The more modern layout did not win me over. I think I made 10 laps around the entire store looking for canned jalapenos. First thought, Mexican section, maybe??? No luck there. Finally broke down and asked. DID however spot a cutie in the frozen food isle. Guess my new Kroger friends will at least be the type to bathe every day. Another thing to add to my bucket list: getting asked on a date in the frozen food isle. Just once...

Came home, threw away the groceries. Sarbucks, School...till 6.
Wednesday's gone. How?!?

Love you all my faithful blog readers- all 5 of you speechies.

0 comments: