Monday, March 15, 2010

ADD

I wish my love for writing would motivate me to commit to writing a thesis...
but there is a lack of motivation which has steadily been growing since the first day in the spring quarter. Don't want to commit to writing if I can't finnish; big pet peeve, why be guilty of my drowning in my own annoyances?

Today was fabulous. Only because sitting through 72 slides in Artic. was worth getting to leave at 6:30. Made a quick trip to the mall to scrounge for some last minute SB necessities; after my fabulous run of course. I OWNED Kavanaugh hill today. Must be those new jams I placed on my ipod, and the setting sun- at 7 pm. Welcome back spring.

Mary informed me today that Pepe is "blind" Hm, she sure does a great job of finding her way directly to the edge of my bed so that she can peer out my window to check out her 4 creepy boyfriends next door. And when I say 4 boyfriends, I'm counting 3 cats and one hideous raccoon. Maybe he has a good personality :)

Had a good, no make that GREAT weekend. I can't WAIT to leave for SB 10. Many, many memories to come, and many many things to not remember as well. Im predicting a semi-decent time...;)

Short post, lots to do,
Two-Fingas (as in PEACE)
Linds

0 comments: