Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brian Dead

I am the girl

who holds up the traffic line to let one car make a left turn
who presses the snooze button 5 times one morning, and bounds right out of the bed at the first sound of the alarm the next
who secretly wishes I would have gone to Cosmetology school
who forgot the majority of what she learned in Cotillion, therefore I resort to google search for Etiquette
who hates having spare change- i count pennies when I have to
who loves to let a man pump her gas
who makes a decision every Sunday to go on a diet, but ruins it by Tuesday afternoon
who buys one song from Itunes every "New Music Tuesday"
who loved Alf and claimed him as my boyfriend
who will never sport my natural hair color
who plans on adopting a baby from Russia
who prefers a cold beer over a sassy cocktail
but prefers a fine wine over a cold beer
who brings her Koozie to the bar
who smokes when she drinks
who refuses to check her horoscope because she know there are no predictions close enough to HIS will
who makes her bed every morning no matter how late I am running
who dries only the towels, sheets, and jeans
who orders a salad for a meal and then indulges in dessert


guess thats enough for tonight. Cant believe it has been so long since my last blog. But when I recall the last two weeks, there is really so little to tell that would move and shake some thoughts.

The Auspies began a new craft project entitled "The QB 2010" The past two days I feel like I have become OBSESSED with this project.

My days are consisting of the same routine: work, therapy, lesson planning, progress noting, studying, reading, do it all again...

Currently watching Millionaire Matchmaker. ARE THESE GIRLS SERIOUS?!?! I guess being on the show in-and-of itself speaks volumes; but I think the topic of tax brackets seals the deal. Listen here friends. If I ever become this shallow, please send me to a convent. No questions asked. In fact, there is one two blocks up the street. This weekend my friends should use a threat. For example, when my obsession with the male population peaks : "Lindsey, we are sending you to the convent."

My eyes are so heavy. Love You all...
Linds

0 comments: